Jim Schulke

....Was strolling through the maze of books at our local Barnes N' Noble, and
ran into a book entitled "Elevator Music", by Joseph Lanza......I highly
recommmend it, as it takes a comprehensive look at Easy Listening music,
through Muzak, through the various names in Easy Listening music....I just
finished my favorite chapter thus far, the one on radio....
In it, frequent mentions of Jim Schulke appear, and it goes into some detail
of what his philosophies/ideas were with Beautiful Music radio......I'm so
interested by his beliefs that I'm determined to find out more about Schulke's
modus operandi....Do any books/in-depth interviews exist out there on
Schulke??? Anyone able to share any "Schulkeisms", or have any Schulke 'format
guides' or somesuch??

Tony Simon
Miami, Fla.