Re: Newsgroup Postings

Mr. Casey deserves a lot of credit for answering your e-mail in such a
straight forward manner.  I was surprised he admitted that he should have been
called earlier and I get the impression (from reading between the lines) that
he agrees that WBZ's storm coverage on Saturday should have been better.  I
noticed that on Sunday morning, WBZ was giving the storm full coverage.

I agree with Mr. Casey that making WBZ a 24/7 news station is not in the
economic best interest of the company.  I think their current format makes the
most sense, particurlarly when you consider the clear channel signal at night.
On the other hand, I do think their news coverage during nights and weekends
could be improved and that they should have live local news 24 hours a day.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine