Today

	You may or may not care about this, but many of you seem like good friends after all this time and I thought you might like to know

	I have a very special little girl who has a lot of special needs, and she and we will be a part of the Childrens Miracle Network Telethon today, Sunday, at about 4-4:30pm on channel five.

	Have you wondered who I am? Take a look! My family will be with me, including my lovely wife.

	Garrett, I know this isn't radio related, and I hope it isn't a problem. Thanx!

Wayne Carter     			wcarter@mva.net
     		http://www.jlight.com/
It's not dying for faith that's so hard, it's living up to it.
		‹ William Makepeace Thackeray