Re: Today

Wayne wrote--
>	I have a very special little girl who has a lot of special needs, and she
and we will be a part of the Childrens Miracle Network Telethon today,
Sunday, at about 4-4:30pm on channel five.

Not that Wayne needs any testimonials from me, but he is a dear human being
who has done wonders for his disabled child, and whose determination to help
his kid lead a normal life is very inspiring.  In the midst of all the
relentless negativity that is a part of much of today's "news", I am glad we
can pause and thank those list members who are doing some really positive
things.  Keep it up, Wayne, and I for one don't think this was an
inappropriate posting at all!