Re: WCBS-FM

> If WODS were to to try to assemble an airstaff
> of legendary Boston jocks, who would they use?  Arnie?  Maybe if he
wants
> to, my guess is that he's been off the air for many years by choice.

But I think Arnie would love to do the one-time resto-fun weekend thing.
..And like Cousin Brucie....who only appeared on 'CBS-FM on Friday
nights, maybe Arnie could do an 'occaisional' shift.

Others include...

Larry Justice

Dave Maynard

Tom Kennedy

J.J. Wright

Mike Addams

Harry Nelson

John Garabedian

King Arthur Knight

Bobby Mitchell/Frank Kingston Smith
(Who's a New Englander at heart, no matter where he is...)

And there is a "Dan Donavan"(???) from WMEX who is still in the area.

There ARE many still in the area....  Some have had trouble getting
hired and staying employed on the air.  Many of those, like Maynard, who
are now in Florida, stil have ties and residence's in the area.

BM