Re: Gripes about Howie Carr/WRKO

Speaking of "NOW"and "WRKO", yesterday I was in the Kenmore Square area of
Boston and looked up on the side of the building that used to proudly
display the promo for "NOW RADIO 680...".  Well, low and behold, the paint
that was brushed over that some 15+ years ago is beginning to fade more
now.  A close look and you will see the frequency beginning to overcome the
cover-up paint job.  Who knows, a little more rain and we could all be
exposed once again to "NOW RADIO 680..."

ss

...can't bode well for the NOW at WRKO (pun intended).  Think of it - why