TV Airchex

I hope I'm not booted off the mailing list for this, as it is a tad
off-subject. But this Bostgon-area native, now in exile here in south
Florida, hasn't seen any Boston TV news in 15-something years, and is
lonseome.

If any of you would could send a videotape of the CBS, NBC, and ABC
stations' newscasts (just one news show per statin; preferablythe 6PM), I'll
be happy to swap my area's ABC, CBS, and NBC.

My local affils are:

ABC: WPBF/25
CBS: WPEC/12
NBC: WPTV/5

Don't forget to reply directly to me, so your message won't inadvertently be
sent to the entire group.

Thanks!!

:) shel swartz

PS:  As far as secular radio stations go in my area, at least, in my
opinion, nothing's worth airchecking, but I might be able to honor one or
two REASONABLE requests.  Thanks!!