Re: WXRV...and Haverill Radio.......

> > and no, I don't believe we'll be broadcasting in spanish this year.

That's just what was said for the AM'er (WHAV)...during my tenure as ND
and after...six months later...Se Habla Espanol?

Rumors were always flying about WHAV...and now the same goes for
XRV...while I occasionally catch the station in Wilmington...its a long
shot to hear them in Meffa where I call home.

92.5 was, is and always will be a Merrimack Valley/So. NH radio
station...ownership just doesn't get the big picture sometimes, but hey,
its radio.  I can remember when WLYT had a sales office in Downtown
Boston...hmm...

As for Gerry Wood...he was bounced around so much (even with WLYT) he's
become a human mattress...great, honest, sincere guy, excellent voice.
I'm actually suprised he stuck around after the format change...

Just my $0.02