Re:Same calls as Day 1

You could probably find a lot of college stations
which have had the same call letters all along.
My own station, Salem State College's WMWM,  was a carrier current
station at 640 kHz
from 1968 to 1976, as "WSSC". Then they moved
to broadcast in '76 (at 91.7 FM), as WMWM, and  they've had those
calls ever since. (And for the record, I've been with WMWM for all but
the first
four years of its FM existence,joining as a
freshman SSC student in the fall of 1980.)

Bob Nelson   Host,"the Juke Joint"
Sundays 12-3 pm on WMWM-FM 91.7 Salem,MA