Could Gene Burns return soon?

If Disney (ABC) buys WRKO then would that spell the return of Gene Burns?

Gene has spent the past 3 years at Disney's KGO in San Francisco. His contract runs
out next April -- and he told me last week that he'd like to return to Boston or do a Boston
show from where-ever.......  He only works 2 hours a day on-air now (why didn't they have
shifts like that when I was still working full-time in radio), so it wouldn't be hard to add another
show.  (When he was doing WRKO and WOR at the same time he would spend 8 hours a
day on the air!)

- -gary f