Re: Could Gene Burns return soon?

On Tai's first nighttime show on WRKO he had Burns on and Gene said that he
would love to return to Boston. I wonder if the current PD would have Gene on.
I would doubt that. If anything, another station would have to be created or
another PD would have to be working at WRKO to bring back the glory days of
the past, before all this "hot talk" nonsense.

In a message dated 5/31/98 12:37:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gff@mediaone.net