Reminder...

Just a little reminder for everyone:

For best comprehension, it is necessary to follow the standard English
punctuation rules we all learned in school.  In particular, all
terminal punctuation (periods, commas, colons, semicolons, and right
parentheses and quotation marks) must to be followed by either another
punctuation mark, or a space.

This is particularly true if you want ME to read what you write --
otherwise I don't normally bother.

We now return you to our regularly-scheduled discussion of talk hosts.

- -GAWollman

- --