Re: Bud Sawyer to join WLAM

<< Over 35 years ago, I guess, there was a Bud Sawyer who did AM drive on the
 old WORL (950), Boston (now WROL). It's been a long time, but I recall him
 as having a pleasant voice and an engaging manner and running a tight board.
 I definitely would have called him a "major-market talent". He was probably
 in Boston for a year or two. Same guy? >>

Same guy.  He went to WGAN after his stint at WORL.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine