Re: WNFT-1150 AM

At 05:53 PM 5/21/98 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]
Do you have CH (critical hours) confused with PSR (pre-sunrise) and PSS
(post-sunset)? CH are the two hours following local sunrise and preceding
local sunset at the site of a class B or D station on a Class A channel. The
question is not whether WILD has a PSRA (it doesn't), or a PSSA (it does),
but whether WILD operates with reduced CH power. According to the FCC's
public AM database, WILD is authorized 1 kW CH and 5 kW during the rest of
the daylight hours. I suspect that WILD runs 5 kW all day and that it has
done so ever since it increased its day power to 5 kW about 20 years ago.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205