Movin' on down the dial....

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a lot of E-mail recently about my change in signature.  As of May
17th, I am no longer with WERZ.  I had been doing parttime on-air work there
since last August, when I stepped down from full-time overnights.  Since I
live in Metrowest, and the station was more than an hour away, I wanted to
spend more time with my family on weekends and less time driving.

I have just been hired by WXLO-Worcester to join their parttime staff.  It's a
bigger station, locally owned, and is only 20 minutes away.  I just did my
first shift overnight last night, and I hope that by summer I'll be popping up
on some weekend day shifts.

Mike Thomas (you know the rest....)