RE: Sinatra tributes

Mark Shneyder wrote:

I disagree with one of the posts here which suggested WXKS-AM didn't pay
any tribute  to the "Old Blue Eyes". I am pretty sure WXKS-AM's OM/PD
Hank
Morse who happens to be a huge Sinatra fan(he hosts a Saturday afternoon
Sinatra show 2-4pm) broke away from "AM ONly" feed and started playing
Sinatra's music for the rest of the day.

I tuned in at 10:00 am on my way to work. They were playing
"all Sinatra" with the exception of "Swing On A Star" by Bing
Crosby - tie-in to Frank's declaration of der Bingle as "a Big
Influence".  Played an interview with Nancy, too.