Re: Sinatra the singer

At 07:01 PM 5/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>But I gotta say that there's not a song I've heard him do
>that I didn't like.

Then you haven't heard "Momma Will Bark" a duet with Dagmar, recorded
sometime in the early 50s, I think. Dagmar, if I recall, appeared regularly
on the Jerry Lester Show. Let's just say that vocal talent (or any other
kind of performing talent), had nothing to do with Dagmar's being on TV.
Momma Will Bark has got to be the worst recording Sinatra ever made,
including the ones he made in the last few years, after he lost his voice.

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205