Re: Sinatra the singer

>Then you haven't heard "Momma Will Bark" a duet with Dagmar, recorded
>sometime in the early 50s, I think. Dagmar, if I recall, appeared
regularly
>on the Jerry Lester Show. Let's just say that vocal talent (or any
other

Dunno who Jerry Lester is or was, but I recall her being a regular on
Jack Parr's program.

As to the song, yes it was silly and pointless, proving if you're
Sinatra they'll buy anything. Actually many artists would do quickie
novelty sides like that, which were equally quickly forgotten by the
masses. Not even Dr. Demento has found them all. Like "The railroad
goes through the middle of the house" by, I think, Vaughn Monroe.

And on and on.

- -Pete