Re: Seinfeld

>Donna wrote:
>Umm, am I the only person in America who thought Seinfeld was a lot of
>hype-- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?
<snip>
        And the CBS hourly radio news at 9 had a live report from a
Manhattan bar where the patrions were asked what they thought of the first
15 minutes of the show.

        My wife and I had joked about offering to be interviewed by one of
our local TVs as two people who have never watched a single Seinfeld show.
So, I'm with you on this important issue <g>.