Re: Seinfeld

Joe R wrote--
>For what it's worth, the story about the end of the Seinfeld show has made
>the BBC World Service.

Umm, am I the only person in America who thought Seinfeld was a lot of
hype-- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing?  Yeah, I know, it was a
show about nothing, but virtually every Boston station (including those it
didn't run on) did stories about it tonight, leaving me to wonder if there
was a lack of news.  Perhaps the reporters were all watching the final
episode instead of covering their beat?