Carville and Matalin

You should've kept them on; they are always good for a few laughs in this
episode of "Meet the Press" was no exception. How they manage to keep from
strangling each other I will never know. I must say that I respect that
because I have been in relationships with women who have had the opposite view
on issues as I have had and it is often not a pretty seen.

In a message dated 5/13/98 12:51:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,