Re: Stations where the sun never sets (Was Re: WMVU AM 900 Nashua NHon late)

<SNIP> Apparently, whoever is in
>charge of putting on the log when to change or whatever procedure they
>follow can't always cope with the complications of a new month or daylight
>saving time or whatever.

Also could be since most stations have a computer programmed to do the
monitoring and pattern changes (Potomic Instruments, etc.) it could be that
not enough attention is paid to keeping the sequencing/clock/etc. shipshape.

I heard a story, years ago, perhaps myth, that some stations actually did a
legal ID at pattern change because a good portion of the signal would be
non-existent after the switch.

Bill O'Neill