98.9 in Worcester; M Street Journal

While travelling in a tour bus on Friday, listening to a digital walkman, I
had 98.9 tuned in around Worcester.  The reception was not all that great,
even though they IDed as Auburn/Worcester(I think!).  They have the ABC Radio
Networks oldies format which my AM station used to have back in the 80's,
early 90's.(Back then it was SMN).  Does anybody know about this station?
	Second question - I Couldn't find it in my M Street Directory.  Have they
come out with a new edition of this yet?  I know in 1997, they didn't publish
one, but were coming out with one in the early part of 1998.  I haven't got
any mail from them letting me know about a new  edition.

Any help on these two questions would be greatly appreciated.

Have a Good weekend!

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM