Re: LTAR

Bill O'Neill said:

> What's the current broadcast sched. for the show?
>
> If it were to be made available to other stations, then in what distrib.
> format?
>
> Bill O'Neill

That's a fairly easy question to answer. Bulk dubbing of standard analog
compact  cassettes (the ones used for car Hi-Fi's) is
extremely cheap.  That would be the most logical way.

I don't know what prices for bulk pressing of LP records or bulk-burning
of compact discs are...but knowing the mechanics behind the manufacture of
the two...i'd say the cd burning would be cheaper - although more
expensive than a regular compact cassette

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak