Joey Reynolds theme song

        The posts about Arnie Ginsburg remind me that Joey Reynolds, on his
overnight talk show (try WOR or WOWO), recently has taken to playing,
sometimes, his 1960s' WKBW theme song, recorded by the Four Seasons. When
I've heard him use it, it's been out of the top-of-the-hour news. He's also
inducting people into the Royal Order of Knight People. I just got my card.
When I called him I said on the air that after listening to him promote
this club for 35 years I decided it was time to join.
        Growing up in the Boston area but outside the Arnie Ginsburg zone
because of WMEX's then-5 kW night (and day) signal, I have many more
memories of DJs like Joey Reynolds and Murray the K. I remember whenever I
visited my cousins' house in Weymouth they would have Ginsburg on and those
were most of the times when I got to hear him. In the summer, I remember
being able to get the pre-sunset part of his show out where I lived.