Re: WSRO/let's be civil.../community radio...

From: ASchinella

>Well, as I said on "LTAR" right now there is only one big talk station,
WRKO.
>WBZ at night does talk and there are smaller (tiny) stations in WCAP and
WRPT,
>which only die-hards listen to. So there is a market for it. But it doesn't
>have to be talk.

When you describe WCAP as "tiny" you can't be referring to its signal.
Editorially, it may behave in a "tiny" way but it's signal is considered to
be a "big five" with good reach day and night in its ADI and an even
stronger ERP towards Boston in night pattern.  (I believe the ERP in night
is around 6.4 kW).
Bill O'Neill