     Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:37:47 -0400
     From: "David W. Harris" <dwh@totalnetnh.net>
     Subject: Urgent Program Alert

          <snip>
          I always find "This American Life" from WBEZ Chicago via PRI
          well worth
          listening to <snip>
          this weekend's program should be of extra special interest to
          folks on this list.  In honor of its 100th show (on the
          network; I believe it existed as a local show for a year
          before its national flight), "TAL" looks at and listens to
          radio.
          <snip>