Re: Cross-Overs

In a message dated 98-04-24 12:23:19 EDT, John_Bolduc@Pictel.com writes:

<< Anytime a Shania Twain songs comes on Kiss 108 she immeditately changes the
station.
 She says if she  wants to listen to country music, I'll tune into a country
 station. When she's not in a country mood she switches to Kiss 108 (or some
 other station). "I don't listen to Kiss 108 for country" is her comment.>>

That is kind of strange isn't it? I  gravitate towards stations that play a
mix of music - I like to be surprised, but most people don't. That's why I
like WXRV - I never know what I'm going to hear next, although I have a
general feeling for the kind of music they play, and they have a playlist like
everyone else. It isn't the "bees knees" as someone said, but it is the first
button I'll hit on my car radio.  ( 3 buttons on my radio are college
stations, which I think says something also).   A radio station's nightmare is
that they will play an unfamiliar song and everyone will change the station.
I'm the opposite - you never know, these days, what kind of song will be big
next . Country Music?? Who knew??
( I am not a fan of that stuff at all, but I know lots of 20-somethings who
LOVE Garth Brooks - which stations play him? )