Re: Cross-Overs

At 10:11 AM 4/25/98 EDT, PWerlin wrote:
>...   A radio station's nightmare is
>that they will play an unfamiliar song and everyone will change the station.
>I'm the opposite - you never know, these days, what kind of song will be big
>next .

In my humble opinion, the worst thing a radio station can do is
pre-announce (tease) the song or artist that will be coming up next.  As
soon as I hear that, it's as though I've already heard enough, and I'm out
of there.  I guess I'm in the same boat of people who like to be surprised.
 I'm also a frequent listener to The River 92.5.  Even though they've
slipped into a bit of a 'classic rock rut' over the last couple of months,
they're still the best show in town.

- -Lou

And don't forget to visit
the incredible website: