Re: New format??

<<That format's been in use for many years now on WJFK (1300 Baltimore/106.7
Washington DC)  including, until his syndicated show wound up like the
Titanic, the
Greaseman.  That lineup was Don & Mike, mornings, G. Gordon Liddy middays,
I-forget-who on PM drive, and Grease 7 - midnight.>>

The lineup is still pretty much the same at WJFK, except Howard Stern is on in
the morning and Don and Mike are on in PM Drive.  G. Gordon Liddy is still on
mid-days.  Don and Mike, along with Liddy originate their syndicated shows
from WJFK, which is a CBS station.  The last I knew, Greaseman was still doing
nights at JFK, even though his show is no longer syndicated.  Does anyone know
who's on after Don and Mike these days?

Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks