Re: New format??

NORIAC@mln.lib.ma.us wrote:

> Opie & Anthony in the afternoons (and Howard Stern in the mornings) could
>  become the cornerstones of a syndicated CBS format of Shock-Jock Talk.
>  Uncle Mel could then find some other foulmouths (e.g. The Greaseman?)
>  for middays, evenings, and overnights, and then syndicate a format of
>  shock jocks talking away on sleazy subjects that could doiminate men
>  18-34 with locker-room talk.

<snipped>

That format's been in use for many years now on WJFK (1300 Baltimore/106.7
Washington DC)
including, until his syndicated show wound up like the Titanic, the
Greaseman.  That lineup was Don & Mike, mornings, G. Gordon Liddy middays,
I-forget-who on PM drive, and Grease 7 - midnight.

Steve Sawyer