pictures or memorabilia?

Bob Fleming, the archivist for Emerson, and I are planning a tribute to
early Boston radio, to be displayed in a couple of months.  While I have all
sorts of cool stuff, I could use more-- do any of you have any photos of
early (20s, 30s, 40s) Boston radio personalities or performers, Yankee
Network folks, pictures of studios or transmitters from those days, or
anything else we could use for the exhibit?  Your help in giving some
much-deserved credit to some very good folks would be deeply appreciated.