WJFK

<< The lineup is still pretty much the same at WJFK, except Howard Stern is on
in
 the morning and Don and Mike are on in PM Drive.  G. Gordon Liddy is still on
 mid-days.  Don and Mike, along with Liddy originate their syndicated shows
 from WJFK, which is a CBS station.  The last I knew, Greaseman was still
doing
 nights at JFK, even though his show is no longer syndicated.  Does anyone
know
 who's on after Don and Mike these days?

 Mike Thomas, WERZ & Premiere Radio Networks >>

The last I knew, the Greaseman was on at 7 pm on WJFK right afrer Don & Mike.
Liddy (just the first two hours from 10 am to Noon) and Don & Mike ( 3 to 7pm
)can be heard on 970 WZAN Portland.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham