Cliches.sports

I don't know whether this counts as a cliche, but if it is true that sports
involves athletes, are golfers athletes as well?  Pool players?

The market I'm in is so sports-crazed...especially in that Jack Nicklaus
lives here... as well as a few retired baseball stars...on TV.  But there's
not one all-sports station here in W. Palm Beach. There was...but it didn't
last.  There's rumor of another starting up, but this is a Boston group, so
I won't bore you with it.

For what it's worth, I'm still a Red Sox fan - and still desperate for them
to win a series.
:) shel