WJLT now leasing time on WKOX

I noticed Christian music on WKOX shortly before 6:00 AM. Of late, WKOX has
been 100% SS as far as I have been able to tell, although, maybe six months
ago, they were programming satellite-delivered talk in EE overnight. I
stayed tuned and heard the legal ID at 6:00 AM: "This is J-Light overnight
on WKOX Framingham-Worcester-Boston." I then tuned to 1060. I'm not sure
what time WJLT has been signing on. Since April 1, they _could_ have signed
on at full power at 5:00 AM, but given that DST starts tonight and moves the
full power sign-on back to 6:00, they probably haven't bothered. Anyhow,
after 6:00, 1200 was // 1060. The announcer said the program would continue
until 12:30, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it would continue until
12:30 on both stations.

I have not seen a Wayne Carter post here in months. Guess Wayne is too busy
selling time. But maybe Wayne or one his friends can fill us in. Bump. what
do you know?

(617) 558-4205; Fax (617) 928-4205