Menino and WAAF

Joe Gallant wrote--
>If only our own Donna Halper were PD at 'AAF, Opie & Anthony would have been
> yanked right there and then and Miss Halper would have finished that shift!

I said that to Dean Johnson, who may indeed quote me in an up-coming Herald.
A show can be outrageous without being vile... Too bad the FCC doesn't
enforce much of anything anymore.  I don't think what these two mental
midgets did is considered "protected speech".  They will of course say they
meant no harm, but every jock I ever trained, I always encouraged them to
THINK of the CONSEQUENCES before pulling any April Fool's prank-- some stuff
that sounds funny in a meeting can cause serious damage when it is put on
the air...