Sean Mooney (was Jack Williams)

<< Liz Walker was a co-host, but with her last night was Sean
 > ("See Sting battle Hollywood Hogan along with the rest of the N.W.O.!"
 >Mooney instead of Jack Williams. Might this spell a further "demotion"
 >of Mr. Williams?? >>

Please get your facts right:  Sean Mooney never worked for Ted Turner's World
Championship Wrestling where you could see Sting battle Hogan of the NWO.  Mr.
Mooney worked for Vince McMahon's World Wrestling Federation where you can see
Stone Cold Steve Austin battle Shawn Michaels.  Let's keep our accuracy
standards above those of the Globe Radio Column.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine