Re: MESSAGE ID: 1EC610858

I think there are some holes in your assumptions but, they are interesting. To
start, Brudnoy and Raleigh aren't going anywhere on WBZ. There is no need for
a 24/7 News station in a town that practically shuts down at 11pm. More than
likely, they will keep WBZ as is (they are number one, why mess with it). As
for the sports, according to my sources, the Celtics DO NOT want to be on the
same station as the  Sox or the Bruins. So another station will have to be
made available for them. I also don't think that CBS will need a simulcast for
sports since most of the games can be heard on other stations around the
region. If they stuck sports on WNFT, which more than covers the metro Boston
area, they would have no need to put it on an FM simulcast because I am sure
that TAG or PLM or whoever will also broadcast the games.