Re: Amateur hour at WHYN

Eric Jacobs wrote:

> Doug,can  I use this for new hires? Proper credit to the author,of
> course. I couldn't imagine it said any better!!!!RIGHT ON!!!

The phrase "losing money is BAD" comes from my friend and co-worker
Ginny Yager. The rest of the words are mine. I live by this list on a
day-to-day basis, and I encourage board ops everywhere to do the same.
I have been working in radio for almost nine months, for the most part
as a board op. I play a game with myself each game: Try and see how
close to perfect I can get. Each time, I inch closer to that elusive
"Perfect Game". (a game where the Sox kick butt, and every local break
is exactly 1:33! <g>)

For Joe Castiglione and Jerry Trupiano,

- -Doug
CNER Red Sox Board Operator
WKVT-AM 1490
Brattleboro, Vt.
(psyched that WNNE is carrying at least some of TV68's Red Sox
schedule)