Re: WBZ, WRKO

Oops Joe; you made a boo-boo: Barney Frank beat incumbent Margeret Heckler for
the Congressional seat he now holds.

But my main point about Clapprood was that the law may be written so that
people who don't live in the District can run (and that law needs to be
changed in my opinion) but it is the principal of the thing. Let her run in
her own hometown if she wants to go to DC. Don't come into our District and
STEAL the seat from people who live and work in this community. Right now
there are 13 candidates with papers out not including Clapprood so it isn't
like she is needed or anything.

Tony