Re: WBZ, WRKO

I always kind of like the Duke too (especially compared to the current holder
of the White House). Howie can be funny sometimes and, as bad as he is, he is
the only thing worth listening to at WRKO. Sometimes Tai does some interesting
at night. But this lineup is a pale shadow to the once powerful talk station
that was WRKO.