Re: Where is the Talk?

> From: ASchinella               \ America Online: (ASCHINELLA)
>
> On my way to work later on, I put the radio on to see what the
response is
> from the two nighttime talk shows in town; the brilliant David Brudnoy
and the
> Two Twits Twitting. Well, guess what? No talk... WBZ had Bruins hockey
, WRKO
> had Celtics basketball (which is normally on WEEI) and WEEI had sports
talk
> about the Red Sox. (BTW, WNFT 1150 AM is simulcasting WAAF... why, I
just
> don't know...)

Pretty sad, ain't it?  There *was* a time when WRKO, WHDH, WEEI, WBZ and
maybe WITS woulda ALL been yakkin' about it.

I guess it was time for you to turn over to National Public Radio, no?

> So, I called WRKO trying to lodge a complaint about what they are
doing.

Mistake Number One!  (LOL!)

There also was a time when the receptionist was instructed to pay
attention to callers comments and make a record of them.

But now, I guess, no one cares....

Sad

BM