re : "Fool On The Hill"

WEGQ was not the only one fooling around.

Another April 1st prank was Loren+Wally on 105.7 reporting that Drew
Bledsoe is about to sign with the New York Jets. They even called up
Globe's Bob Ryan(not the Tom Doyle's character) to "confirm" the wire
story was 'true'....

WBMX-FM had some story involving Lander but I didn't have enough patience
to stick around....Can you blame me?! :)

WZLX was celebrating Charles' 25 years on the air. Sounded like
the real thing but you never know when it comes to Chuck...:)

Kiss-FM was promising that Billy Costa will undergo a "live"
vasectomy during Matty's morning show on Thursday. Considering that
Thursday is the first day of the spring ratings period,  it is
likely Kiss listeners will "hear" it as it happens.....

Jeff Katz was begging(on the air) for Randy Michaels, Jacor CEO, to
do the right thing and rescue WRKO-AM. I think he was not joking...:).
Funny thing is, a couple weeks ago. he was dissing 'EGQ's morning team and
the Eagle...saying that Uncle Mel will put them out of misery by selling
that station while keeping 'RKO. Look who's talking now...:) By the way,
Katz will team up with Andy Moes to up against Karlson+McKenzie from the
Ealge in a charity wresting match in May...

- -M