WCRB

I don't know why, but WCRB has been very difficult to receive in my
downtown office lately.  I'm constantly having to change the position of
the antenna.  One of the problems seems to be a signal behind it with rock
music.  It feels like listening to WBOQ at home!  I listened a little to
the interfering signal, and it seems to be an image of WROR.  Did they
move from FM 128 to the Pru?

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                         617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                                      lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503                       http://world.std.com/~lawyer/