Telephones Off-Topic question....

OK, ok...this is an off-topic question.  But I had a question that I
thought the gang on this list would have some thoughts/info about....I
know us 'radio-nerd-types' are into phones....
(If off-topic stuff bothers you, hit delete now!)

I am looking for a phone.  Usually in the discount stores, I find 'junk'
phones (ick!).

Normally, I would go to the nearest AT&T PhoneCenter Store, where they
have/had a good selection.  But I don't see much of those anymore....Do
they still exist?

I am looking for a "two line" phone with speakerphone.....Of decent
quality.  (To many phones today sound crappy audiowise, and are so
fragile I feel I counld crunch them in my hands....Never mind dropping
them...)

Any thoughts?  You can reply here or by e-mail...

Thanks for your help!

BM