WBZ, WRKO

So now they've changed the hour and half-hour openers at WBZ to stress that
they have news "7 Days a Week".  No more about 50,000 watts clear channel--
back to stressing "you've made the right choice"-- umm, did we have a
'choice' for all news in Boston???

Also, what's with this Howie Carr and Marjorie Claprood feud?  Howie keeps
writing and saying nasty things about her-- did I miss something?  I thought
Howie only despises women on welfare, and last I heard, Marjorie is not
exactly on welfare... is she???