Re: WBZ, WRKO

> Donna writes:
>
> >Also, what's with this Howie Carr and Marjorie Claprood feud?  Howie
keeps
> >writing and saying nasty things about her-- did I miss something?  I
> thought
> >Howie only despises women on welfare, and last I heard, Marjorie is
not
> >exactly on welfare... is she???

No...But you know, there's no accounting for childish behavior, is there
?

My problem with Howie is when he gets 'personal'.  I have no problem
with skewering politicians about their stands and actions.  What I don't
think is appropriate is when he attacks someone in a personal way.  i.e.
George Keverian (D-Papa Gino's).  Obviously the man had a serious weight
problem...something he apparently strugles with.  And probably beats-
himself up about it enough w/o Howie's help.

Should someone's weight be part of the public discussion of a politician
?

As someone of a conservative nature, I never liked him calling Ted
Kennedy "Fat Boy" either...

Should Ray Flynn's difficualties with his family (more precise, his son)
be part of the public discussion?  Something that causes the family much
pain I'm sure.  Unless we are in a position to help in some way, I think
these kind of things should be 'off-limits'.

Just my humble $.02

BM