Re: new Boston Arbitrons?

>Is this really going to happen?  It had been rumoured for ages... I wonder
>how the Worcester folks ( many of whom had tried so hard to go their own
way
>and NOT be perceived as Boston stations) feel about this...

If the pattern of corporate repositioning continues, (see NH, seacoast,
etc.) it will only help the big guns  with national ad buys, market
positioning, etc., if "Boston" takes back #6 by growing the alleged ADI.  It
would seem that if the same cos. own most of the signals that matter, what
difference does it make if a market is co-opted as a sub-market?
(Rhetorically stated)  Bill O'Neill