Re: WNTY

Rory Francisco wrote:

>This afternoon at about 1:45, I tuned in WNTY (990 AM) from Southington,
>CT and instead of their usual soft AC, they were playing rap with live
>jocks.  Is this a new permanent format for WNTY or is it just some sort of
>leased-time arrangement?

        I heard the same thing today. Snoop Doggy Dog where you expect to
hear the Caprenters. Scott Fybush reported recently in a NERW that the
station is leasing small amounts of time to one of the local colleges for
its student to use. I'm having a brain cramp and don't remember which
school. But that must be what we heard.