Re: Re: WPTZ-TV news radio affiliates

Steve,
	There are three different versions of the Celine Dion song with dialogue:

	1.  The Titantic Z 104 Mix[in my own opinion this ruins the love theme of the
song]
	2.  Nick's KIIS Mix[I Programmed this version to play on Mix 94.1-more CHR
friendly than the other two]
	3.  Kiss Dallas Mix[This is the alternate version of Celine's song(I believe
her album version) with an elderly lady talking in the beginning about being
on the Titantic, more AC orientated]

	There also is a dialogued version of James Horner's Southhampton.[in my own
opinion this isn't that great]

Gary Ford